Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
App Deployment and Maintenance Team Manager
The successful candidate for this role will be a high-achiever with good knowledge of the Android and iOS ecosystems with good communication skills, both internally with the teams and externally with clients when required. You will be working as part of the Client Operations team - one of Flipdish core departments where team members are responsible for delivering the end-platforms. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by the ability of the candidate.
What you will do
- Planning & managing mobile app projects - both on android & iOS, making sure that apps roll-out meet set deadlines
- Ensuring that all our apps stay compliant with Google & Apple latest policies and making sure that new features are being rolled-out for all Flipdish clients in a timely manner.
- Managing the creation of our mobile apps with the rest of the team, ensuring that the products are delivered quickly while maintaining quality for each client
- Assisting Mobile Engineers with feature release rollouts - this includes having regular meetings with other teams to stay up to date with the latest features in the work.
- Managing the Apple developer accounts and all iOS apps - constantly improving current processes in place
- Managing the Google Play Console accounts and all android apps - constantly improving current processes in place
- Revising our internal & external app documentation with other managers and updating documents when needed.
- Communicating with clients when necessary.
What can we expect you can bring to the team?
- An interest in Google & Apple and strong knowledge in android/iOS apps
- Knowledge of circleCI for app deployments
- Good eye & experience for Design
- Ability to manage several people
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite, mainly Photoshop
- Fast learner
- High attention to detail
- Interested in working in a dynamic high growth startup
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Developer knowledge of the iOS and Android ecosystems
- Fluent in French/Spanish/Portuguese/German
- Experience in automating manual tasks
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game.
In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
They are primarily located in Ireland, but they are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Find out more at:
They are seeking an Events Manager to help develop Flipdishes event schedule, building a robust programme of engaging and commercially driven events.
If you have a proven track record in organising industry-leading events and want to be part of a dynamic team, keep reading. Flipdish is a rapidly growing organisation that can provide unrivaled opportunities for growth and development for the right candidate. You will be willing to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves and manage a high volume of work.
- Take full ownership of all logistics surrounding events to ensure seamless organisation and success
- Act as a key liaison between marketing team, commercial teams, executive leadership, and other internal stakeholders
- Work very closely with our Events Agency on all elements of event planning and execution
- Manage and meet internal and external deadlines to ensure adherence to budget and smooth delivery of the project
- Conduct research (venues, DMC’s, production agencies etc), develop local networks of suppliers, and negotiate contracts to final approval
- Manage all third-party suppliers to ensure a coordinated and efficient approach to each event programme
- Be the go-to person at events, with responsibility for team preparation, setup & breakdown, handling any queries and managing social media, photography & videography where required. Extensive international travel required
- Create, maintain and communicate detailed project management documentation to ensure excellence in execution
- Develop and manage all aspects of budgeting for events undertaken, from initial cost estimate through to final project reconciliation
- Work closely with the Head of Events to ideate new event ideas, suggest improvements for events and create opportunities for the business
- Have an awareness of planning for Health & Safety and ensure relevant parties deliver on their responsibilities in this area
- Manage online registration tools & related Events app
Agency or in-house events background are both of interest - essential is the ability and experience to manage all aspects of events across both production and logistics, and to comfortably work directly and closely with both internal clients and varied international suppliers. This role will suit someone whose experience, professionalism and approach match Flipdishes own entrepreneurial and dynamic culture. You’ll be the event lead, so your existing knowledge and experience will equip you to deal confidently with all aspects of events, as well as bringing forward-thinking ideas to keep their event formats and style leading edge.
Skills & Requirements
There is no perfect candidate so make sure to apply even if you don’t meet all skills and requirements.
- You’ll have proven experience of delivering varied events internationally, with significant budgets
- You have worked on various event types, including but not limited to, tradeshows, networking events, conferences, awards, recruitment fairs etc.
- Creative and like to bring new ideas to the table, a desire to push boundaries and innovative
- You’ll have an events agency or inhouse background, be used to dealing directly with clients, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, confident, able to work with a range of different stakeholders, strong supplier negotiation and management skills
- Highly organised, exceptional attention to detail, proven ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, flexible, accountable
- Engaging and proactive
- Would enjoy the experiences and opportunities that working internationally brings
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, French, German) is advantageous but not required
- A background in hospitality or FMCG would be great but not essential
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Find out more at:
Data Engineer - Reporting Team
Flipdish builds consumer mobile applications for thousands of restaurants, used by their millions of customers. The application they use to order their favourite food is a direct interface between the end customer and our clients’ brand. It’s arguably the most critical touchpoint for any modern business, and we need you to help take that essential interaction to the next level.
You’ll join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth, as we rapidly expand our development and product teams in Dublin and across the globe.
You won’t be told what to build. You’ll be shown the problems and opportunities, given access to people you need to talk to, and given the tools you need in order to lead your team to success.
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an experienced Data Engineer - Reporting team .
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
After 2 years working with Flipdish, you should be able to add the following to your list of achievements:
- I worked on re-architecture of our system which initially was able to serve 3,000 online stores to being able to handle 500,000 stores
- I was heavily involved in the effort of reaching 99.99% availability performance
- I worked on scaling the system to provide high availability across multiple continents
- and input to many more challenging opportunities to grow my experience
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering in a customer or business facing capacity
- Experience of implementing and delivering data solutions and pipelines on cloud platforms
- A strong understanding of data modelling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Strong data analytics skills
- Hands-on experience with Looker/LookML and Looker API
- You are technically capable of defining, developing, and maintaining full software
- You are champion of technology excellence by coaching, mentoring, guiding, leading by example
- You have knowledge of the software development process and industry tool sets
- You have experience delivering high-performing, low-latency, fully scalable/robust solutions running in cloud with 24x7 availability to customers
- You have customer-first as a core value when delivering software, understand how to deliver work to maximise value to business
- You have experience of planning, coordination, delivery incrementally working testable software working in scaled Agile environments
- You are a committed team player to make the impact on the team and the company above the individual
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills
- You enjoy solving puzzles
- ElasticSearch, MongoDb
- Experience with a number of differing data storage solutions, SQL and NoSQL databases, data warehouses, data lakes etc.
- You have knowledge of different agile frameworks (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban and Lean)
- Knowledge and experience of delivering CI/CD and DevOps capabilities in a data environment
Find out more at:
Senior Brand Designer
Hungry for change?
At Flipdish, they are revolutionising the consumer digital experience in restaurants, hospitality, and beyond. They exist to empower a world of diverse and independent food businesses across the world with best-in-class products and support, putting owners in control, allowing them to accept orders directly. Increasing revenue, driving growth, and strengthening their brands.
They’re growing. Fast. Flipdish has been in hypergrowth-mode since its conception in 2015, and there’s no signs of slowing, with our most recent valuation passing $1 billion (Yeah, they’re one of those unicorns you hear about). They have a team of 300, with 7000 active clients, across 25 countries, with teams on the ground in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and the US.
The Senior Brand Designer will be a cornerstone of their small, but growing brand design studio. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with the brand design studio on an overhaul of Flipdish’s visual identity, followed by implementing that identity across all channels. The Senior graphic designer will also support the diverse design needs of the business including sales decks and collateral, social and web assets, and event design.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Interpreting design briefs from across the business to produce world-class, brand compliant assets
- Working in an extremely self sufficient way to execute with key stakeholders, asking the relevant questions to produce flawless work, removing blockers as needed to get projects over the line
- Collaborating with brief owners to develop concepts that are creative and aligned with business goals
- Storyboarding and briefing motion graphic designers as required.
- Having a full, in-depth understanding of Flipdish, and our brand strategy, so you can shape materials to tell our brand story in a way that drives awareness and acquisition
- Mentoring, and guiding more junior team members
- Preparing and presenting your work to leadership
- Define and enforce best practices when it comes to file organization and maintain asset libraries for use across the business
- Being a guardian for our brand, ensuring consistency across all outputs, including the instruction of internal teams and external vendors on how to implement our brand correctly
- Supporting as needed with the direction of photoshoots, customer case studies and other onsite shoots.
What we’re looking for…
- Ample and diverse experiences in designing brands and crafting marketing materials across print and digital channels
- Experience working within a fast-paced, hypergrowth environment, and know how to manage your time and stakeholder expectations
- A highly conceptual mind – you can turn a boring brief into something extremely engaging and exciting
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and the Google Suite
- A fresh and smart portfolio that shows an understanding of design iterated across diverse of brand touchpoints
- Experience within a marketing team, whether B2B or B2C, product-led org organisation experience is a plus
- An impeccable attention to detail, an obsession with the latest design trends and creative industry happenings
- Natural problem solving skills. Your default is ‘how can we make this work’
- An in depth knowledge of printing and digital standards, and the ability to work directly with vendors
- The ability to adapt quickly, taking changing requirements and priorities in stride, and always trying to improve ways of working to be more efficient
Too many to list on this job post! They are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because they want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, they will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
They also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
Find out more at:
Marketing Content Writer
Due to the rapid growth of Flipdish, they are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to join their growing Global Marketing Team. Flipdish is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin and offices in New York, London, Berlin, and Barcelona. At Flipdish they provide cutting-edge technology to restaurants and takeaways, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
You’ll join us at an exciting phase of transition and growth, as we rapidly expand our teams across the globe.
Over the last decade, technology has dramatically changed how customers are choosing to order and pay for food, leaving many restaurants and takeaways to rely on expensive third-party aggregators for online orders. With such a poor direct-to-consumer user experience for food delivery and hefty commissions charged by the aggregators, our founders were inspired to create something better.
Flipdish has built a digital ordering system that helps put hospitality businesses of all sizes in control of their business growth, charging a fair fee and giving them knowledge of their customers’ purchases and behaviours. Their product suite includes branded websites, apps and self-service kiosks, tools to track performance and measure digital sales plus automated re-marketing and retention tools to promote customer loyalty.
As Marketing Content Writer at Flipdish you will craft impactful, engaging, on-brand content. You will report to the Head of Brand Marketing while working closely with other areas of the business including Product, Sales and Customer Success to ideate and collaborate on content.
The Flipdish product is driving exponential growth for thousands of hospitality businesses around the world. Millions of consumers use our technology to order food online for collection or delivery. Today, food delivery is a hyper-growth, multi-billion dollar industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely on developing the voice of one of the fastest-growing technology brands in the food industry.
Their blog is the cornerstone of our content strategy. It provides actionable advice, useful resources, and inspirational insights into restaurant technology, management, marketing, data and trends. You will research and write about topics that attract and engage their target audience - hospitality leaders, technology innovators, restaurant owners, operators and managers.
Through engaging, conversational storytelling you’ll create customer stories that inspire and inform, prompting others to want to find out more about our product.
You are confident writing about product features and technology trends. You’re experienced at turning complex information into easy-to-understand language.
A native English speaker, you’ll bring to life ideas that shape our world and deliver on our overall brand strategy.
You are a great writer and strategic thinker. You know how to structure and optimise content so that it gets searched for and found on search engines. You’ll identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles. You’re a data-driven storyteller and someone who was born to write. You write content that performs brilliantly, but you do it in a way that’s human and relatable, without corporate jargon.
You are a high-performing, professional with relevant experience, and motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing scale up tech company. You’re a team player, great listener and independent thinker. You ask the right questions to understand the task at hand. You work best under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well.
What You'll Do
- Create incredible content. Writing, editing, and project managing content that supports larger marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to): blog posts, social posts, data reports, sales enablement collateral, whitepapers, landing pages, case studies and video scripts.
- Be a key member of the Flipdish content marketing team, contributing to content strategy across market segments, channels and platforms.
- Write short- and long-form copy that’s engaging, concise and human. No ‘marketing speak’. Your words should connect with multiple audiences, and bring our brand pillars and values to life.
- Ideation for relevant content topics in the hospitality and restaurant technology space
- Research topics to generate original and impactful content that will attract and inspire decision makers in our target industries
- Plan content for each stage of the marketing funnel and customer journey, and for appropriate target personas.
- Update and optimise website, blog and marketing collateral with engaging and relevant content
- Optimise content for SEO.
- Build content in the CMS
- Work cross-functionally on integrated marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing, journalism, or professional writing/editing for a tech company
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment, stick to goals and team objectives, deliver results under pressure.
- Exceptional communication and presenting skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid portfolio featuring a wide range of real work across channels
- Strong attention to detail with stringent self-editing for tone, grammar, and spelling
- You proactively seek out necessary information if it isn't given to you, asking thoughtful questions, and collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Experience in breaking down large content into different formats, such as social media, blog posts, website content etc.
- Confident with data and analytics
Find out more at: